<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
acordes y canciones

buscando puertas y pisando charcos

25 octubre 2003

Tres caballeros se dirigen a tres damas...y yo no sé cuál me siento, si el caballero o la dama

I send my love to you
by will oldham
(from Days In the Wake)

I send my love to you.
I send my hands to you.
I send my clothes to you.
I send my nose to you.
I send my trees to you.
I send my pleas to you.
Won't you send some back to me?

Send your ways to me.
Send your call to me.
Send you days to me.
Send it all to me.
And when I'm high and square,
When i would have you there,
You will be...

The moon is falling.
My wounds are calling.
My head is bleeding.
And I'm a duck.
The lake is cracking.
It hears me quacking.
Fuck the land, and two if by me.

Send your ways to me.
Send your call to me.
Send your days to me.
Send it all to me.
And when i'm high and square,
When i would have you there,
You will be...



Winter lady
by leonard cohen

Travelling lady stay a while
Until the night is over
I'm just a station on your way
I know I'm not your lover

I lived with a child of snow
When I was a soldier
And I fought every man for her
Until the nights grew colder

She used to wear her hair like you
Except when she was sleeping
And then she'd weave it on a loom
Of smoke and gold and breathing

And why are you so quiet now
Standing there in the doorway?
You chose your journey long before
You came upon this highway

Travelling lady stay a while
Until the night is over
I'm just a station on your way
I know I'm not your lover


Time Has Told Me
by Nick Drake

Time has told me
You're a rare rare find
A troubled cure
For a troubled mind.

And time has told me
Not to ask for more
Someday our ocean
Will find its shore.

So I`ll leave the ways that are making me be
What I really don't want to be
Leave the ways that are making me love
What I really don't want to love.

Time has told me
You came with the dawn
A soul with no footprint
A rose with no thorn.

Your tears they tell me
To stay by my side
To keep on trying
'til there's no more to hide.

So leave the ways that are making you be
What you really don't want to be
Leave the ways that are making you love
What you really don't want to love.

Time has told me
You're a rare rare find
For some day our ocean
Will find its shore.


gota a gota de: <*claraoscura*> / 1:50 p. m.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?